I thought that you might like this. I have been asked to provide a workshop to help develop a bit more tolerance to Ambiguity in a large organisation in London. I agreed and the job of arranging it fell to the organisational HR department.
I was asked by them to provide:
- A full rationale for doing the workshop
- A list of all the outcomes of the workshop
- A full by the minute breakdown of the programme 'so we know what to expect'.
- A risk analysis of everything that could go wrong and a statement of what I would do to prevent each item.
- The total cost and a statement of the value this would bring to the company
- A list of all the resources used and why each would be used
- A chapter and verse briefing for the participants including a full breakdown of every exercise so that 'there were no nasty surprises'.
- A full CV and a statement of expertise
- Details of indemnity insurance in case 'anything goes wrong'.
- Details of any first aid / medical qualifications I hold
- Details of how to evaluate the outcome to 'ensure compliance' after the event.